Swich to desktop website
Needle free injection with MS Pulse
Iron is an important component of oxygen transport in piglets and is also necessary for the piglet to gain weight. In practice, iron can easily be provided by a one-time injection in the first stage of life.
MS Pulse is a needle free injection system. The pressure source (CO² gas canister or compressed air) takes care of penetrating the liquid into the skin and divide into the underlying tissue layers.
- Cross-contamination by needles is excluded
- The even distribution of the liquid ensures better effectiveness
- Improved meat quality due to the absence of abscesses and tissue damage
- Less pain and stress for the piglets
- Accurate injection of vaccines from 0,1 to 0,5 cc injection depth