MS Kiemkill is a powder disinfectant against bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses in animal housing and associated areas. MS Kiemkill is provided with a colour indicator/tell-tale, which shows the efficacy of MS Kiemkill in solution with water.
Characteristics MS Kiemkill:
- Complete inactivation of Streptococcus within 30 seconds!
- Ideal for disinfecting boots
- Highly concentrated disinfectant
- Very rapid action against pathogens
- Broad spectrum
- Only active when it is necessary (for humidification)
- On the basis of several active substances
- Strong depth
- Powder and long shelf life
- Bacteria: Bacillus cereus, Campylobacter jejuni, Clostridium perfringens, Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli, Haemophilus equigentalium, Helicobacter pylori, Listeria monocytogenes, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus equi, Vibrio cholera.
- Fungi and yeasts: Candida albicans, Dermatophilus congolensis, Microsporum canis, Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Viruses: Aujeszky Avian Influenza, Avian Influenza H3N2, Bovine Pneumonia, Chicken anemia, Circo virus, Egg Drop Syndrome, Enteritis, Foot and Mouth disease, Gumboro, Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis, Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis, Infectious Salmon Anaemia, Newcastle, Parvo Viral Enteritis, porcine Ear Blue / PRRS, respiratory disease complex, Swine Vesicular disease, Tenosynovitis, Talfan Teschen disease, Viral diarrhoea.
- Bacteria, yeasts, fungi:
- Dosage: 1% (put 10 liters of water in a bucket / storage tank, then add 100 g of product)
- Minimum exposure time: 5 minutes
- Dosage: 1% (put 10 liters of water in a bucket / storage tank, then add 200 g of product)
- Minimum exposure time: 30 minutes
- Clean thoroughly by using a powerful soaking product, eg MS Topfoam LC ALK
- Dosages from 1.0%
- Application by spraying
- Use as much as necessary to ensure that the surface remains wet during the exposure time
Is supplied including a scoop of 100 ml.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.